[turba] mass imports

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Thu Jul 28 11:09:49 PDT 2005

Has anyone got a quick and easy way to mass-import address book
entries into turba?  We're migrating over to Horde from another
system and I want to be able to migrate the address books for about
50,000 users.

I can massage the data any way that is necessary... as it stands the
old system only stored name and address so each user will have a text
file, the name of which is their userid, containing a 2 column comma-
delimited file containing their entries.  Is this usable?  If so,
what's the best way to power it into turba?