[turba] Turba fields

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Tue Aug 2 10:54:56 PDT 2005

I've been trying to figure out how to do a mass (50,000+ users)
import of addressbooks from our existing system over to turba.
Supposedly there are mysql scripts out there that will do this but I
can't seem to find any of them.  So I started looking into how to do
it myself but I found that there are 2 fields, object_id and
object_uid, that are generated by the server somehow and I'm not sure
what to do about them.  Do I ignore them and just load up the table
with entries or do I somehow have to generate them?

If anyone has the mysql scripts that could be used for this task, or
has any insight into how to mass import to mysql from csv files
please let me know.

Thanks.