[turba] TURBA-H3-2.0.3 - Address book is common to all

Rolf Dreissig rolf303 at freenet.de
Wed Aug 17 14:41:28 PDT 2005

vcputtini at consultecnica.com.br wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> I just installed turba-h3-2.0.3 to work with Horde 3.0.5 and IMP h3-4.0.3.
> I am using mysql trying to achieve a different address book for each user.
> Unfortunately this is not the case as every user can view the contacts
> that someone else creates.
> I could not find an appropriate solution to this problem - can anyone
> please help?
>
> Thanks for any help.

cut

What about your /etc/openldap/slapd.conf

check man slapd.access for more information

You may control the access somethings like that

# access to dn.regex="^(.+,)?uid=([^,]+),dc=example,dc=com$"
#    by dn.regex="^uid=$1,dc=example,dc=com$$" write
#    by * none

in your slapd.conf file

Regards
Rolf303