[turba] pgpPublicKey and LDAP

Volker Then vt at volkerthen.com
Thu Aug 25 03:32:47 PDT 2005

Hello,

recently I switched my addressbook to LDAP. Is there a way to store PGP
information in the LDAP directory? It seems that IMP gets the PGP
information only from the localsql addressbook. sources.php.dist says

// These are not stored on the LDAP server.
        'pgpPublicKey' => 'object_pgppublickey',

But where is that information stored if not on the LDAP server? This is
somehow confusing, because when adding a new contact to the LDAP
directory the field "Public PGP Key" appears anyways, but after putting
in some information the server responds with "(17) Undefined attribute
type."

Is there some sort of workaround? I would like to get rid of the MySQL
part of turba.

Thanks

Volker