[turba] Odd behavior

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Tue Sep 27 10:43:27 PDT 2005

Horde 3.0.5, imp 4.0.3, turba 2.0.3

We're noticing some weird behavior with Turba.  When attempting to
delete more than one address IE complains about displaying both
secure and nonsecure items and then just returns a 'page cannot be
displayed'  having not deleted anything.  In Safari it just comes
back without doing anything (the checkboxes are still checked).

Also, When trying to import an address book (standard CSV... exported
from Turba) it will import the first entry and then it appear to time
out - like it never comes back to go on to the next entry.

I checked the bug tracker and there didn't seem to be any mention of
anything like this there so I'm wondering if anyone else has
experienced behavior like this and if it's not a Turba issue what
should I be looking for in my investigation?