[turba] Shared Addres Book?

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at videotron.ca
Sun Oct 9 07:42:18 PDT 2005

Not exactly as rich as the permissions you get in Kronolith, but I have
setup public/private addressbook, and defined write privileges in public
addressbooks using the 'admin' array in the sources definition
(turba/config/sources.php).

By playing with the 'admin' and 'public' attributes, you could probably
achieve some level of granularity.  You can use PHP code on the
right-hand side the declaration to some effect.  But yes, it's a hack.