[turba] (no subject)

Paul Simons paul at thesimonet.org
Mon Oct 10 17:38:22 PDT 2005

  Greetings,

  I have installed the Debian testing version of the Horde (3.0.5-1),
imp 4.0.3-1, and turba 2.0.3-1.  I am trying to get LDAP address books
to work.  When this particular error was generated, I had manually
added an entry and was modifying it.

  There was an error updating this entry: Failed to change name: (34)
Invalid DN syntax; Old DN = cn=Jared L.
Simons,ou=paul,ou=personal_addressbook,dc=thesimonet,dc=org, New DN =
cn=Jared L.
Simons,uid=20051010163321.1fpk6dhzmhq8 at horde.thesimonet.org, Root =
ou=paul,ou=personal_addressbook,dc=thesimonet,dc=org

  Notice that the new DN contains a unique uid.  I think this does
not belong.  I have tried to "search all the mailing lists" (from the
Horde mailing lists web page), but pushing the search button gave no
joy.