[turba] Shared addressbook

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Fri Oct 14 06:18:42 PDT 2005

Quoting Philippe Fremy <phil at freehackers.org>:

> 	Hi,
>
> I was very interested in the shared addressbook feature. I read the
> archives and discovered that I have two choices:
> - apply a hack on the sources
> - use CVS version

If all you want is a shared global addressbook, you can do that without
any patches, using Turba 2.0.3.  If you want to allow a user to create
multiple addressbooks and share one of them with everyone else, then
you need CVS, which implements a personal SQL addressbook as a
Horde_Share.  I gather that you want to do the first one, so you should
be able to do that without too much trouble.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator