[turba] Shared addressbook

Alex Ng ngstylez at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 21:16:48 PDT 2005

What Kevin means is that you can make all addressbooks throughout your
system shared.

That means that all users see all other user's address books.

To do this:
Modify /turba/config/sources.php and set the 'public' parameter to true.
('public' => true)

This is not I want though, I want the same Permission setting sharing
capabilities, as seen in Nmemo, Nag, and Kronolith.  I often wonder
why sharing for Turba wasn't setup earlier.

I haven't had a chance to try out the CVS release that Jan mentioned.
I wonder if it's useable.

Thanks,
Alex