[turba] edit LDAP entry

Erick Lopez elopez at ues.edu.sv
Tue Oct 18 09:58:33 PDT 2005

Craig, Here's what I have at sources.php:
$cfgSources['localldap'] = array(
    'title' => _("Employee Directory"),
    'type' => 'ldap',
    'params' => array(
        'server' => 'localhost',
        'port' => 389,
        'root' => 'ou=employees,ou=users,dc=my,dc=company,dc=fake',
        'bind_dn' => 'ou=users,dc=my,dc=company,dc=fake',
        'bind_password' => 'secret',
        'sizelimit' => 200,
        'dn' => array('cn'),
        'objectclass' => array('top',
                               'person',
                               'organizationalPerson','inetOrgPerson'),
        'charset' => 'utf8',
        'version' => 3
    ),
    'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'dn',
	  'name' => 'cn',
         //'displayName' => array('fields' => array('fname', 'lname'),
        //                'format' => '%s %s'),
        'firstname' => 'givenName',
        'lastname' => 'sn',
        'email' => 'mail',