[turba] Problems with Turba, possibly error in php code

Daniel Gerzo danger at rulez.sk
Mon Nov 7 06:05:32 PST 2005

Hello turba list,

  I've just made Horde and Imp running on my web server, but I'm not
  able to do so with Turba.

  I'm using the latest stable releases of all Horde, Imp and Turba.
  I'm running apache 2.0.55 webserver with php 4.4.1 installed.

  The errorlog says:

  PHP Notice:  Only variable references should be returned by
  reference in /storage/home/danger/horde/turba/lib/Driver.php on
  line 370

  I know this is only a PHP notice and it shouldn't make much harm,
  but it seems like it's the reason why I'm unable to add new contacts
  into my Private Address Book.

  Howerver, I wasn't able to find any relevant info through google,
  the only thing I've found is that these messages were showing up to
  users when they upgraded to php 5, but the sentence was telling that
  these were fixed in Horde3. Any hints on this here?

--
Sincerely,
  Daniel Gerzo