[turba] items per page

Thomas Gelf thomas at gelf.net
Thu Nov 10 09:51:06 PST 2005

Michael Rubinsky schrieb:

>>I also did some cleanup regarding:
>>
>>- showing edit / delete actions depending on your permissions
>
> Were you having problems with this?  This should be working.  If not,
> please file a bug report and upload your fixes.
>
>>- showing edit column (was half-done but probably not tested or
>>  has been forgotten to finish by someone)
>
> Also should have been working...unless I misunderstand what you are saying ;)
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

_Should_ work - but:
- it fails to behave correctly when using perms
- nothing takes care to remove the links in the "actions" bar
- there has been added some code to check perms - but seems unfinished,
   at least it doesn't do anything useful
- other little issues, nothing very complicated

I fixed all this small things among others (export...) and as told
before I'll file a bug report as soon as possible. I'm have been working
nonstop during the last 36 hours and need a little break now ;-)

Cheers,
Thomas Gelf