[turba] Problem with contact Groups in H3 (2.2-cvs)

Barry Flanagan barryf-lists at flanagan.ie
Mon Nov 14 03:26:14 PST 2005

Hi,

I am using the latest Turba H3 (2.2-cvs) with mysql and have a probkem
with Groups.

Whenever I try to create a group, it fails, and the logs show:

failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/www/shared/horde/turba/lib/Driver.php on line 449

Failed opening required '/www/shared/horde/turba/lib/Object/Group.php'

After this the address book cannot display until I have deleted the
group from the database.

There is no turba/lib/Object at all.

Am I missing something or is this currently broken?

Thanks.

--

-Barry Flanagan