[turba] Problem adding addresses in IMP compose window

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Tue Nov 15 11:31:27 PST 2005

I have a situation where contacts have been imported into turba via a
comma delimited file. Some of the entries in these files have only an
email address, and no name associated with them. When users go into
the address book via the compose window, they cannot add to the
recipient list those contacts that do not have BOTH a name and an
email address.

I have verified that the affected users have selected their default
address book. Entries that have both a name and an address add to the
recipient list fine.

I just installed the newest version of Turba (2.04) to try and fix
the problem, but no luck.

We are using IMP 3.2.8 (I think) and Horde at least a minor revision
or two back. Would the newer version fix this?

Liz Rea
Northeast Kansas Library System