[turba] browse contacts is not very slow anymore!!

horde@ovsc.it horde at ovsc.it
Mon Nov 21 09:23:59 PST 2005

Hallo All,
          a few days ago I posted the message that follows asking for help
to speed up Turba.

Nobody answered yet so I didn't do anything to the scripts, only started
using Horde in my Company and now (after 2 days of continuos use) I tried
agin to browse all the contacts: browsing time has reduced from 30 to 8-10
seconds by itself !!!

This program is not only very good, it must be 'magic'.

Thanks to you all, anyway.

Giuliano

>>Hi all,
>>       I cannot understand why Turba-2.2.CVS takes about 25-30 seconds to
>>browse 200 contacts when, instead, Turba-2.0.3 takes only 5-6
>>seconds!
>>
>>They are both configured in the same way with the same sql backend, the
same >>mysql table (naturally two different databases) and both the
tables  contain >>the same contacts!