[turba] Shared address books

Sam Gall sam at usesonline.com
Fri Dec 16 13:48:14 PST 2005

I am helping a small company that would like to have both a private (sql)
address book and a shared company address (sql) book and we really don't
want to go to the trouble to set up a LDAP Server to handle just 5-10 users.
The documentation really is not clear but I would think we could just define
another source in sources.php but would we need another table in the
database or can we use the same table as the private (My Address Book (SQL))
entry.

I could use some guidance. We are very new to using horde.

Sam Gall

Unconventional Solutions

Engineering Services

14558 Grandifloras Rd