[turba] Shared address books

mbox mbarsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Sun Dec 18 14:37:38 PST 2005

Is it possible to use LDAP to have shared/restricted address books?

If so, has any written anything on setting something up like this?

My particular goal is to have one list of contacts (whether via ldap or
whatever source would make it possible) that I could then have
particular users/groups only see certain contacts.

I'm not quite certain how I might accomplish this, but would willingly
work at accomplishing this task with a kick in the right direction. :)

What are my best choices to make something like this work?

Thanks.

Mike B.