[turba] File Uploads not Supported

Chris grooveman at comcast.net
Fri Jan 6 18:11:07 PST 2006

Hello.

I have installed horde 3.0.9 on my openbsd 3.8 system with an apache chroot jail.  I have most things working now, but there are a few problems.

I tried to upload an address book (csv) on turba (2.0.5).  It would not permit me to upload anything.  It gave me this error:  "File Uploads not supported".  I get the same error when I try to import something in my tasks (nag 2.0.4).   So... these problems may be related.

I have the http_uploads pear module installed, I have file uploads set to "yes" in php.ini and I have a file size limit of 10M in my php.ini as well.  So I have no idea what I did wrong here.  Do I need to move anything else to the jail?  I do not see anything unusual in my horde.log file...  I have my horde VFS set to /tmp, and my php.ini states that the temp is in /var/www/tmp.  A test on the CLI through horde proves that it is working (echo hi >/tmp/jnk.txt).  Phpinfo() states that uploads are set to "on" and that the max file size is 10M.

Can someone please help?

Thank you.

Chris