[turba] Shared vs client addressbook?

Chris Carlin ccarlin at physics.tamu.edu
Sat Jan 14 16:13:53 PST 2006

> Please add a ticket to bugs.horde.org.
>
> Jan.

Here is the bug I've filed (just in case anyone else is researching this
in the list):

I'm trying to use hermes (cvs pulled 1-13) and turba (cvs pulled 1-13),
which is using shared addressbooks but I keep running into the "no
clients" error in hermes. I can see the clients in the turba addressbook.

In sources.php I specified a shared backend called localsql, and
specified that as the "name of source for creating new shares." I then
created a shared addressbook called c2 and populated it with a few
clients. I can see the clients fine from my account and from other
accounts, and have no problems with addressbook sharing.

I then set c2 as the "Name of client addressbook", but hermes shows no
clients available.