[turba] Fwd: Re: [core] [announce] Turba H3 (2.1-RC1)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jan 18 20:43:28 PST 2006

----- Forwarded message from sam at usesonline.com -----
     Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:47:17 -0800
     From: Sam Gall <sam at usesonline.com>
  Subject: Re: [core] [turba] [announce] Turba H3 (2.1-RC1)
       To: core at lists.horde.org

I have been playing with the new Turba H3 (2.1-RC1) release and I am having
problems with importing CSV files exported from outlook. These imported fine
in the last stable release and now when I try to import it does not find the
correct number (to few fields found) of fields in the CSV file. I have
checked the CSV file and it imports just fine into other programs like
excel.

I also wanted to know what files have to be modified to add a field to the
database and of course to have that field displayed in the contact list or
the add contact page.

This is on a development server. We are testing the RC's before
implementation.

Thanks very much fro you help in advance.

Sam Gall
Consultant