[turba] Multiple LDAP Directories from same LDAP server

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Fri Jan 20 14:05:41 PST 2006

Quoting Jon-Michael DeShazer <jdeshazer at horanandmcconaty.com>:

> I have a functioning LDAP directory within Turba, but I would like to
> add an additional directory that people can access via turba.  How
> would I edit my config/sources.php file to access multiple ou's
> within the same LDAP dn?

Are you looking to have the entries from the ou's show up under the
same address book (i.e. combining multiple OUs into one)?  Or do you
simply want to have multiple address books, representing different ou's
on the same directory server?  For the latter, just specify a new ldap
entry, with a different base DN and name.  For the former, you might
want to use the OpenLDAP metaproxy/ldap backend, which can be used to
combine separate trees into one view.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer