[turba] (no subject)

Biro Daniel danman at danman.hu
Sun Feb 5 22:51:40 PST 2006

Hi!

This is probably a trivial question, but I can't seem to find the answer.
Where does Turba link "Objects" to "Groups"?

I am storing data in MySQL, but in the "turba_objects" table I don't seem
to find the linkings, only the Objects and Groups listed after eachother.

For example I have a Group (or "List") called "Friends" which has a "David
Someone" member. I can't find where this is defined in the system.
Furthermore, the export feature does not give me the linkings either.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Daniel