[turba] Looking to hide "name" attribute for sources

Stephen March smarch at onehealth.ca
Sat Feb 11 11:02:17 PST 2006

Hey folks,

   I've defined a couple of different sources for address books, some
custom attributes and I was looking to hide the default "name"
attribute that shows up on every source. Each addressbook has a __key
defined so there is a unique attribute.  If I just remove the "name"
field from the map, no records are displayed anymore.

I've removed all horde_prefs, removed all catched items, logged out,
logged back in.

Here's how my $_prefs['columns'] look:

$_prefs['columns'] = array(
     'value' =>
"gab\tfirstname\tlastname\temail\ttitle\tcommunity\nlocalsql\tfirstname\tlastname\temail\tworkPhone\ttitle",
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => false,
     'type' => 'implicit'
);