[turba] Turba: H3 (2.1-RC2)

Impuser impuser at bitrealm.com
Tue Feb 14 09:58:05 PST 2006

Trying out the new RC stuff and got the ones I use working (horde, imp,
kronolith, and klutz) just fine; however,  I can't seem to get turba
working.  When I click on the Addresses on the left hand pane, my
browser just spins.  I can no longer use that browser window, and must
close it.  No process running on the server using any cpu cycles.  Logs
don't show access made to the turba php files.  The admin setup is
correct (application is ready), and matches my "production"
configuration.  I use mysql db access for applications.

My test.php shows all is well.  Here's that information:

Horde: 3.1-RC3 Imp: H3 (4.1-RC3) Klutz: 1.0-cvs Kronolith: H3 Turba: H3
(2.1-RC2)

My production version of turba works great.  Anything I need to change?

Production:

Horde: 3.0.9 Imp: H3 (4.0.4) Klutz: 1.0-cvs Kronolith: H3 (2.0.6)
Turba: H3 (2.0.5)

Running the "turba tests" on the RC installation, I get:

Turba Version
Turba: H3 (2.1-RC2)

PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen View loaded extensions PHP Version: 4.4.2 PHP
Major Version: 4.4 PHP Minor Version: 2 PHP Version Classification:
release You are running a supported version of PHP. PHP Module
Capabilities
MySQL Support: Yes PostgreSQL Support: No Microsoft SQL Support: No
Oracle Support: No Unified ODBC Support: No LDAP Support: Yes

I'm not using LDAP.