[turba] Turba: H3 (2.1-RC2)

mike@theupstairsroom.com mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Feb 16 08:26:36 PST 2006

Quoting Impuser <impuser at bitrealm.com>:
> There are two users of this installation.  Teeny-tiny.  Again, it works
> with turba 2.0.5 using the same database.  I was trying out the RC2
> stuff to make sure I have an upgrade path.  It's odd that kronolith,
> klutz, horde, and imp work great, it is only turba that is having
> problems.

I'm out of ideas.  What sources do you have configured in sources.php?
Only a SQL source? I doubt this is the problem since you say your 2.0.5
config/* files produced the same behaviour, but try changing
'use_shares' => false in the localsql configuration and see if that
makes a difference.  You can also try commenting out all of the sources
exept maybe the example "Private" address books that uses the prefs
back end for storage and see if you still get the slow down.

Did you upgrade from some earlier version of Horde to Horde 3.1? Run
the upgrade scripts etc...?

Anyone else wanna jump in here ? ;)