[turba] ldap filter (solved)

Fabrice Grelaud f.grelaud at drimm.u-bordeaux1.fr
Fri Feb 17 06:05:22 PST 2006

DRIMM wrote:
> Hi and congratulations for yours works.
>
> I've configure turba with ldap.
>
> When i launch a search on turba address book on my ldap's directory, the
> answer is fast and in my log i can see that the filter is "(&(sn=*user*))".
>
> On the other hand, when i compose a mail and look at my address book,
> the search is very slow (same thing with kronolith and add attendees).
> And the filter is "(|(displayname=*user*))".
>
> How can i put a sn filter for the second case (and not displayname) ???
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Horde 3.04
> Kronolith 2.0.3
> Turba 2.0.2

Hi,

Finally, i find a solution.
In my sources.php, i've got originally
'name' => 'displayname'
I replace this by
'name' => 'cn'

And now when i do a search by imp or kronolith with turba address book,
the answer is as faster as directly from turba address book.
The filter is now "(|(cn=*user*))"

cordially

--
Fabrice GRELAUD