[turba] Importing Contact Lists

Servet Guney sguney at metu.edu.tr
Mon Feb 27 03:32:23 PST 2006

Hi,
We have a problem while importing the contact lists using csv
format.After the exporting the contacts(ordinary and lists) to
contacts.csv file,
if one tries the file to import to system again,all the ordinary
contacts are seems ok.They are successfully imported but the contact
list are not imported.Instead they are seen as normal contact addresses
with no email address or other field information.
Are we missing something?...Can you help us to succefully import
contact lists.

We are using::
Horde 3.0.6
Imp 4.0.4
Turba 2.0.4 with  MYSQL backend( we are using turba_objects table)

Servet Guney...