[turba] Redirect when creating new address book - 2.1 (Permissions)

S. Petty spetty01 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 08:24:44 PST 2006

I just upgraded from 2.0.5, and am having a problem creating new address
books.  I'm using framework 3.0.9, with IMP for authorization, IMAP.

When I try and create a new address book, I'll enter its name, then
click Create.  At that point I get re-directed to the login page again
for my username and password.

I can add contacts to the existing "My Address Book," and lookups are
fine from within IMP, but trying to create a new address book fails.

When I turned on debug, I'm getting the following message when it
re-directs:

Mar 08 11:21:10 HORDE [debug] [] User  does not have READ permission for
turba [on line 617 of
"/home/server/public_html/mail/lib/Horde/Registry.php"]

I do, however, have turba permissions set to read/write/edit/delete for
all authenticated users.

Any ideas??