[turba] "Create Address Book" Error

S. Petty spetty01 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 07:22:35 PST 2006

I'm still having an issue with creating a new address book.  I
completely erased turba this morning, dropped the turba_objects table,
and started over from scratch as a totally new turba install.

I still can't create a new address book.

When I enter the name of a new address book and click Create, it kicks
me out to a login screen and generates this error:

Mar 08 11:21:10 HORDE [debug] [] User  does not have READ permission for
turba [on line 617 of
"/home/server/public_html/mail/lib/Horde/Registry.php"]

I'm not sure what else to try.  I've read through the DOCS, and the
conf.php and sources.php files, but I can't seem to figure it out.  In
my configuration the "Shares" setting (Name of source for creating new
shares) is blank, but from what I've read here that isn't needed to
create a new address book since they are stored in the localsql source.

Can anyone think of anything else I might try?  Do I need to create
another table, another source, change something in conf or sources?

Thanks...   Sean