[turba] Restricting user list when sharing address book

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 10 15:16:50 PST 2006

Quoting Davide Della Giustina <davide.dellagiustina at ascotlc.it>:

> Is there any method to let a user see *only* his group ?

Not currently. It'd be a pretty simple change if people are in favor
of it. There are other places we've restricted things to just a user's
groups and have gotten feedback that users need to see outside their
own groups sometimes. I can go either way; I suppose it could also be
a configuration option but I'd rather not go that route for consistency.

> I believe this behaviour is common among all the plugins but i tried
>  only with turba for now.

Yes, all of the share-based groupware apps (the "plugins" as you call
them) share the same permissions edit window -
horde/services/shares/edit.php.

-chuck