[turba] Problem, "My address books" / turba 3.1

Gianluca Bosco g.bosco at bitache.net
Sun Mar 12 03:33:18 PST 2006

I have installed turba 3.1, and found a strange behavior.

When clicking on "My address books" and then "Select an address book
to delete", the drop-down menu shows a list of 4 blank lines, with no
label, related presumably to 4 different address books.

Thing is that - my sources.php is configured with only 1 address book.

I admit that, in the past days, I have been modifying over and over
sources.php (configuring up to 4 address books), but right now my
sources.php supports only one of them.

So, why is turba showing these 4 "shallow entries"?

Gianluca Bosco