[turba] How to apply the patch

Ulf Schmidt ulf at neochouva.de
Sun Mar 12 06:29:17 PST 2006

Hi,

I'm stilly trying to get the new version working.
As I dunno how to apply the patch I renamed my actual turba folder to
turba_old and renamed the complete new folter to turba. Copied the
config as before, checked the sql script wich seems to be the same as I
was logged in I went directly to Admin panel and configured the new
turba Version. No to my Problem(s):

The whole Horde framework isn't working anymore!
I can see the login Screen but after entering my user and pw I can see
the beginning of the menu but nothing more. It's loading infenitely. I
can't see any messages telling me what is wrong. If I switch Folders
back to the old Version Horde and turba are working without any
problems.

Please Help me.

Ulf

Quoting Ulf Schmidt <ulf at neochouva.de>:

> I'm sorry but I have to ask how I could apply the patch to get turba
> from V 2.0.5 to 2.1. I got the patch from
> http://lists.horde.org/archives/announce/2006/000263.html
> But I have no Idea on how to apply it. I can't find any information
> about how to do it. (Maybe I'm checking the wrong words on google). Can
> anybody give me a kick into the right direction?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Ulf

> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.