[turba] How to apply the patch

Ulf Schmidt ulf at neochouva.de
Mon Mar 13 12:59:12 PST 2006

Seems I didn't read it properly...

But I still can't bring it to live :(
I'm trying to use the update script
(scripts/upgrades/public_to_horde_share.php)
At first It refused to run. I altered the path to php binary. Still
problems including some hore libs. I changed 2 more paths:

line 21: require_once '/srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/CLI.php';
line 35: require_once '/srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Share.php';

But I'm not much further. The new error is:
"Failed to import application configuration for turba"
I have no Idea what to do now. :(

I don't mind my actual contacts if there's a quick way to get the new
turba running I'd be glad. If you tell me to drop my contact tables and
start some script I'll do it.

Thanks for any help

Quoting Eric Jon Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> Quoting Ulf Schmidt <ulf at neochouva.de>:
>
>> I'm stilly trying to get the new version working.
>> As I dunno how to apply the patch I renamed my actual turba folder to
>
> See the FAQ.
>
>> turba_old and renamed the complete new folter to turba. Copied the
>> config as before, checked the sql script wich seems to be the same as I
>> was logged in I went directly to Admin panel and configured the new
>> turba Version. No to my Problem(s):
>
> Did you read turba/docs/UPGRADING first?
>
> --
> Eric Rostetter
> The Department of Physics
> The University of Texas at Austin