[turba] ldap adressbook problem after upgrading to 2.1

Björn Köster bjoern.koester at mediata.net
Thu Mar 16 00:42:26 PST 2006

> hi,
>>
>> after upgrading to turba 2.1 i noticed that all users now have full
>> access to the ldap
>> addressbooks. right before updating i was able to set options like
>> admin, public and
>> readonly. this does not work any more. how do i restrict access of
>> other addressbooks
>> which are not stored in a mysql database?
>
> With the Permissions interface.
>
> Jan.

This seems not to work with an ldap interface. while changing the =20
pernissions for groups and individual users i get a "permission =20
denied" info but i did not change my permissions.

after looking in the horde datatree tables i noticed that some data =20
was saved i did not changed.

Björn

Mit freundlichem Grüßen
Best Regards

Björn Köster

MEDIATA Communications GmbH
Internetagentur - Software-Entwicklung - Kommunikation
Kölner Straße 94-96 / 53840 Troisdorf / Germany

Email: info at mediata.net Internet: http://www.mediata.net

Tel: +49 (0) 22 41 / 972-900 Fax: +49 (0) 22 41 / 972-910