[turba] Problem, "My address books" / turba 3.1

Gianluca Bosco g.bosco at bitache.net
Thu Mar 16 05:22:28 PST 2006

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

> Hmm. Not expected behavior.... Please provide a bit more information.  What
> type of source is currently set up?  Is it using shares? (use_shares =>
> true in cfgSources)?  If not, did you previously have a share set up and
> the moved to use_shares => false?

_Currently_ I´m using:

1) an SQL source;
Currently configured as "use_shares = true";

2)two LDAP sources; no "use_shares" set; previously, they were set as
"public = true";

3) I don´t remember about any shared set up that I moved to "use_shares
= false";

> Can you also look in the datatree view and see what is under
> horde.shares.turba?

Well, I can tell what there *was* under horde.shares.turba: there were
some instances related to old sources, which were not configured
anymore in the current sources.php. Removing such instances, resolved
the original problem described in my previous posting.

> Thanks,
> Mike

Thank you to you Mike. Even tough I got my problem resolved, I would
like to be of more help -- just let me know if I can in any way.

/Gianluca Bosco