[turba] turba can't see existing kolab local contacts

Peter Lewis prlewis at letterboxes.org
Thu Mar 16 16:55:31 PST 2006

Hi,

I've just installed the latest versions of Horde, IMP and Turba (according to
the ftp site, not cvs) today to be a webclient for Kolab.

Firstly, what a great suite of programs!

I'm having a problem however with Turba reading contacts from the Contacts
folder of my imap server. The Kolab connection works fine, IMP is fine, and I
can see the contacts in the contacts folder in IMP (they were put there by
Kontact). But, Turba won't display them.

I am able to add new contacts with Turba, which get put in the Contacts folder,
and these are then displayed in Turba (and in Kontact), so I know the connector
is working.

I have noticed, that the subject of the "emails" in the Contacts folder is
different for those contacts created by Kmail and those from Turba. The Turba
ones just have the random hex stuff.

I'm not getting any output to any log files I'm afraid, so nothing to add
there.

Thanks!

Pete.