[turba] vfs backend

Peter Meier peter.meier at immerda.ch
Mon Mar 20 02:28:58 PST 2006

>> but i have configured in the horde prefs a sql vfs backend, which
>> seemed to work before. but not now anymore.
>
> VFS has nothing to do with preferences. Also, you didn't update your
> configurations.

hmm well i updated all config files with the one horde generated in
the admin panel. if i now show the differences between the actual
config and the one horde generates (the feature in the admin panel) i
don't have any differences. well actually the only difference is some
login prefs for the imp/mimp switch. but i don't think this has to do
something with turba.

but i did some more investigations and i found out, that contacts are
added and the error appears while displaying. so my addressbooks
aren't empty (as i thought first), but i can't show any of the
contacts, as the vfs backend error appears while i'm showing the
contcact. and i also can't delete any of the test contacts i added.
always get no browseable addressbook found, after hit the delete and
the contacts are still in the addressbook.

i saw that this is an error (not updating the configs) that mostly
occured when updating to 3.1 therefore i updated all config files
(conf.php) before i wrote the initial mail and also did it now again.
or did i miss some configurations? (are there others than config.php?)

thanks and greets pete