[turba] Problem, "My address books" / turba 3.1

Ulf Schmidt ulf at neochouva.de
Mon Mar 20 14:37:50 PST 2006

Working on a lot things at a time atm, sorry for the late answer...

Well I've maganage to get the script running after I put some
additional paths into my php.ini. Horde ist still not running properly.
The answer of the script was:
[   OK   ] Created new Horde_Share object for the shared address book.
[  INFO  ] Moving 45 contacts to adressen.
[  WARN  ] Your preference backend does not support updating all user
preferences.
[  WARN  ] Your users may have to manually add the new shared address
book to their "addressbook" preference.

My prefs backend is an mysql db with no custom config params.

The actual situation is as follows:
Klicking on the Adressbook either in admin/config or in Organize takes
a LOT of time without any result. I copied the old turba version back
into my folder. I can see that the adressbook is empty what makes me
think the script did it's job.

I'm sorry but I dunno where to look for the use_shares parameter. :(

Thanks for any help

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

> Hmm. Not expected behavior.... Please provide a bit more information.  What
> type of source is currently set up?  Is it using shares? (use_shares =>
> true in cfgSources)?  If not, did you previously have a share set up and
> the moved to use_shares => false?
>
> Can you also look in the datatree view and see what is under
> horde.shares.turba?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
>
>> [turba] Problem, "My address books" / turba 3.1
>> Gianluca Bosco g.bosco at bitache.net
>> Sun Mar 12 03:33:18 PST 2006

>> I have installed turba 3.1, and found a strange behavior.
>>
>> When clicking on "My address books" and then "Select an address book
>> to delete", the drop-down menu shows a list of 4 blank lines, with no
>> label, related presumably to 4 different address books.
>>
>> Thing is that - my sources.php is configured with only 1 address book.
>>
>> I admit that, in the past days, I have been modifying over and over
>> sources.php (configuring up to 4 address books), but right now my
>> sources.php supports only one of them.
>>
>> So, why is turba showing these 4 "shallow entries"?
>>
>> Gianluca Bosco

> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.