[turba] public_to_horde_share script hangs

Michael mseltser at soroki.com
Tue Mar 21 23:27:34 PST 2006

Hello list:

I have recently upgraded Turba to version H3 (2.1) and was trying to
run public_to_horde_share.php script to enable Horde_Share support per
documentation included in the distribution.

When initially executing the script, I've noticed one warning and an
error which prevented me from running it at all:

[22-Mar-2006 01:50:13] PHP Warning:  main(Horde/CLI.php): failed
to open stream: No such file or directory in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/turba/scripts/upgrades/public_to_horde_share.php
on line 21
[22-Mar-2006 01:50:13] PHP Fatal error:  main(): Failed opening
required 'lib/Horde/CLI.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/turba/scripts/upgrades/public_to_horde_share.php
on line 21

The warning references a file which resides under lib/Horde/CLI.php
instead of Horde/CLI.php.  After I changed the path and reran the
script, I get to the first question after which the script hangs with
no errors.

I know that this question has been raised before but I could not find
the resolution for it from the previous postings

My environment:

Address Book (turba)  H3 (2.1)
Calendar (kronolith)  H3 (2.1-RC3)
Horde (horde)  3.1-RC3