[turba] shared address book as default

Björn Köster bjoern.koester at mediata.net
Wed Mar 22 05:34:38 PST 2006

> Zitat von Björn Köster <bjoern.koester at mediata.net>:

>>> Zitat von redaktion at akweb.de:

>>> If using shares you should always get a personal address book
>>> automatically. But you should be able to create an address book that
>>> doesn't use shares instead, and use the global (Administrator's)
>>> Permissions interface to assign public access to that source.
>>>
>>> Jan.
>>

>> Hi Jan,
>> that was quite an important information. I think many turba users, me
>> two, did not know
>> that they were able to use the global (Administrator's) Permissions
>> interface to restrict the user permissions on induvidual turba
>> sources. It would be very nice if you would ad a note in the turba
>> upgrade documentation.
>
> Patch?
>
> Jan.

I will try to write some lines until Friday. What about the wiki?
Björn

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Mit freundlichem Grüßen
Best Regards

Björn Köster

MEDIATA Communications GmbH
Internetagentur - Software-Entwicklung - Kommunikation
Koelner Strasse 94-96 / 53840 Troisdorf / Germany

Email: info at mediata.net Internet: http://www.mediata.net

Tel: +49 (0) 22 41 / 972-900 Fax: +49 (0) 22 41 / 972-910