[turba] cannot edit email anymore

jasper redhat at techspace.nl
Fri Mar 24 12:19:41 PST 2006

X-Tech Space-MailScanner-Information: Please contact the ISP for more information
X-Tech Space-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-Tech Space-MailScanner-From: redhat at techspace.nl

I'v been testing with fc5 so i made a clean install by cvs (the wiki fc4)
everiting works but now i cant edit the email entry's they appear, but i cannot cange or
make a new one,the page goes blank and no entry is made.

is this a problem from the last cvs or openldap.

Does any one has a solution or idea for this.

thanks all.

Solved my previous problem bij setting 'checksyntax' => true, to false
i hove no idea what this does but it works.

--
Dit bericht is gescanned op virussen en andere gevaarlijke
inhoud door Techspace mailscanner en lijkt schoon te zijn.