[turba] Address book issues

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Mon Mar 27 11:19:04 PST 2006

I have done something to mess up my personal address book.  Whenever I
login to imp, then choose address book, I get a blank screen.  If I go
into options and save one setting, then I can click on address book and
my information shows up.  As soon as I log off and back in, I have to
do the same thing all over again.

When it fails I get an error like this:
[4046]: PHP Warning:  main(/home/httpd/html/horde/turba/INBOX): failed
to open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/httpd/html/horde/turba/index.php on line 27

I have re-created my turba prefs.php, dropped the whole horde DB and
re-imported it from backup as well, ran myisamchk on all of the tables.

This seems like something has to be corrupt with my data, but I don't
know where to look.

I am running all of the latest .0 versions of horde and the add-on modules.
Horde 3.0.9
Turba 2.0.5
imp 4.0.4

Appreciate any advice.