[turba] disabling creation of new contact on read-only backend

Björn Köster bjoern.koester at mediata.net
Thu Mar 30 04:56:59 PST 2006

Hi,

use the global permission configuration. You are able to give eyery
addressbook different red/read/edit/delete permission for eg a single
user or a group.
Björn

Quoting Fabio Pedretti <fabio.pedretti at ing.unibs.it>:

> Hi,
> I am using turba 2.1. I use an SQL backend for personal contact and LDAP for
> shared contact. The LDAP is read-only and a user cannot create new users. How
> can I disable the LDAP backend in the box in the New Contact creation page?
> Thanks,
>   Fabio

Mit freundlichem Grüßen
Best Regards

Björn Köster

MEDIATA Communications GmbH
Internetagentur - Software-Entwicklung - Kommunikation
Koelner Strasse 94-96 / 53840 Troisdorf / Germany

Email: info at mediata.net Internet: http://www.mediata.net

Tel: +49 (0) 22 41 / 972-900 Fax: +49 (0) 22 41 / 972-910