[turba] Turba 'My Address Books'

BiBe bibe2001 at gmx.de
Mon Apr 17 08:03:43 PDT 2006

Hi,
i've installed Horde with IMP and Turba. It works really fine except a few
little problems:

1) When I log in there's a 'My Adress Books'-button in the top-menu, although
there is only one addressbook. When the user wants to add another address-book,
he will be turned to the login screen. So he can't create addressbooks. How dan
i remove the 'My Address Books' button and the interface to create new
adressbooks? It's not needed, one addressbook is enough.

2) When i want to edit a record in the address-book, i'll be turned to the
search which says, that it could not find the user-record, although it exists.
How can i fix to edit user records in addressbooks?

Thanks a lot,
BiBe