[turba] Turba 'My Address Books'

BiBe bibe2001 at gmx.de
Mon Apr 17 10:24:02 PDT 2006

Hi!

Michael Rubinsky <mike <at> theupstairsroom.com> writes:

> Quoting BiBe <bibe2001 <at> gmx.de>:
>
> > So he can't create addressbooks. How can
> > i remove the 'My Address Books' button and the interface to create new
> > adressbooks? It's not needed, one addressbook is enough.
>
> Set 'use_shares' => false in the source's entry in $cfgSources array
> as described in config/sources.php file.

That works fine for me! I've just read over the hint in sources.php, sorry.

> > 2) When i want to edit a record in the address-book, i'll be turned to the
> > search which says, that it could not find the user-record, although
> > it exists.
> > How can i fix to edit user records in addressbooks?
>
> Not sure I follow this one.  Are you saying you can view the record,
> just not edit it?

Exactly. When i browse the addressbook, i get a list of all records in it as
expected. But by clicking the edit button of a record, i don't get a formular to
edit the record, but an empty search result. How can i fix it?

Another question: In the main-menu on the left, there is an "Organizing"-entry
which contains a subentry "addressbook". How can i get the subentry "address"
instead of its superior entry, "organizing" in the main-menu? Because there ist
only one addressbook, the superior entry "organizing" does not make sence for me.

Thanks for help again,
BiBe