[turba] Class 'Net_LDAP' not found in /var/www/html/horde/turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php

Nicolas HAHN nhahn at smartwavesa.com
Wed Apr 19 02:33:52 PDT 2006

Hi there,

since I have installed all new stable releases of horde framework and
modules, Turba is not running any more.

Each time I try to display the content of a LDAP directory, I have a
blank page. Then in my apache error log file, here is what I have:

[client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] PHP Warning:
Turba_Driver_ldap::_getSchema(Net/LDAP.php) [<a
href='function.-getSchema'>function.-getSchema</a>]: failed to open
stream: no file or directory of this kind in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php on line 673, referer:
http://mainserver.smartwavesa.com/horde/services/portal/sidebar.php
[client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] PHP Fatal error:
Turba_Driver_ldap::_getSchema() [<a
href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required
'Net/LDAP.php'
(include_path='/var/www/html/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php on line 673, referer:
http://mainserver.smartwavesa.com/horde/services/portal/sidebar.php

With the version installed previously, there were no problems.

My php installation is the same (v 5.0.4-10.5 on Fedora Core 4), same
thing for apache.

Do you know from where the problem migt comes ? is it a small bug ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Kind regards.