[turba] Multiple SQL address books

Rajkumar S rajkumars at asianetindia.com
Tue Apr 25 05:54:01 PDT 2006

Hi,

We already have an ldap based company address book and an sql personal address book. We
also need a globally available address book, apart from the personal address book and
company address book. The purpose of global address book is to hold addresses of people
that are not in our company roster, but most of us communicate frequently, so that once
added people can use that even if it's not present in the personal address book. When I
tried to use 2 sql address books, I could only use the second address book. Is such a
configuration possible?

raj