[turba] can't setup shared sql address book

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sat Apr 29 10:09:06 PDT 2006

Quoting lody at great2cu.net:

> -> Can you check the contents of $shareNames after line 396?
> *  if I include echo $shareNames it just returns Array

echo('<pre>');
print_r($shareNames);
echo('</pre>');

> - >What does your datatree contain if you look in
> administration->DataTree->horde.shares.turba->localsql
> *  It shows a list of users for that addressbook (created when
> 'use_shares' => false;).

Actually, those are created when 'use_shares' => true and the user
logs on for the first time.  Not sure what the 'bad' entry is. Try
cleaning up the datatree and remove the 'bad' entry by removing it's
entry from the horde_datatree table.  There shouldn't be anything
under horde.shares.turba except for the localsql branch if that is the
only source you have configured to use shares.

...and what do the actual entries contain for a user that this is
happening to?