[turba] can't setup shared sql address book

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sat Apr 29 10:13:58 PDT 2006

Quoting eculp at encontacto.net:
> If you have solved your auth issues with ldap, you might want to use
> for your shared and personal addressbooks rather than sql.

Using the share support in Turba (with a backend that supports
it...currently SQL and IMSP), enables the *end user* to create new
address books on the fly as well as manage permissions on the address
books that they own - allowing a single user to share his personal
address book(s) with others if desired.  Unless I'm mistaken, this
can't currently be done using an LDAP source in Turba.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)