[turba] can't setup shared sql address book

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sat Apr 29 13:07:16 PDT 2006

Quoting lody at great2cu.net:

> Output of:
> echo('<pre>');
> print_r($shareNames);
> echo('</pre>');
>

> Array
> (
>     [0] => sharedsql:monique
>     [1] => localsql:monique
>     [2] => monique
> )

It looks to me like something either is, or was, broken with your
configuration.  What is the name of the sql source that you are using
with shares? Is it sharedsql or localsql, or both?  From the looks of
that array, you have two seperate sql sources, both set up with
shares.  Further more, there should not be a 'bare' username in that
array, there should always be a sourcename:uid string. I would wipe
out the horde.shares.turba datatree branch, double check your
sources.php, (make sure you only have a single sql source set up to
use shares), log out, then back in and see what happens.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)